Stop spending your precious hours trying to customize your Wix page or free WordPress template and focus on growing your business. Join York Web Group and say good-bye to free website builders with confusing interfaces! Cut out all the time-consuming tutorials and hours wasted trying to teach yourself web design and get your new, self-managed and maintained, WordPress website up and running smoothly! We’ll do all the heavy lifting, installation, development, and customization while you sit back and focus on the things you want in life.
How It All Works: Web Design Services
- WordPress Installation and Configuration – We first install and configure the latest version of WordPress on your web server and create administrative and development CMS account access. Based on your needs expressed during a consultation, we choose an appropriate WordPress layout and design that will strengthen the purpose and function of your new website.
- Web Strategy– Following an extensive content and design review that incorporates modern trends in web technology, we will design a secure and user-friendly website that reflects the identity of your company and/or brand. Design elements that may be incorporated include your logo, photographs, video, and other elements as requested. Chosen images will be visually engaging and will enhance the written content.
- Social Media Integration – Part of basic SEO is the integration of social media content, thus, we will create areas of the site for Social Media links, if desired.
- Basic SEO Optimization – We will add and tailor meta page keywords and descriptions on each page and also use only search engine friendly page names and linking.
- Permanent 301 Redirects – If we are re-designing an existing website, we will configure the domain name DNS to point to the new website setup.
- Security & Quality Assurance – The final preparation will be scanning the site for security vulnerabilities and errors we may have overlooked upon development.
- Delivery & End-User Training – Once completed, we will provide basic information on accessing the website and how to change content.